*Price shown does not include a $7,500 federal tax credit that may be available or any additional state and local tax savings. For more information on the tax benefits of owning an electric vehicle, visit the U.S. Department of Energy website and consult with your financial advisor. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, $925 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees. 2016 B250e will be available at Mercedes-Benz dealers in CA, CT, ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OR, RI and VT. 50-state availability will be announced at a later date.
** Requires Multimedia Package. A discount on the combined monthly rate is offered when the mbrace PLUS and Mercedes-Benz Apps Packages are ordered together. Please see your dealer.
† Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer's track results and may vary depending on model environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
†† EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
4. No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
5. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake maintenance, and tire and road conditions.
6. Models equipped with runflat tires are not provided with a spare tire.
7. COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It does not react to certain stationary objects, nor recognize or predict the curvature and/or lane layout of the road or every movement of vehicles ahead. It is the driver’s responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for the system’s alerts before braking, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance to brake safely.
8. Driving while drowsy or distracted is dangerous and must be avoided. ATTENTION ASSIST may be insufficient to alert a fatigued or distracted driver of lane drift and cannot be relied on to avoid an accident or serious injury.
9. All Mercedes-Benz mbrace® services operate only where cellular and Global Positioning Satellite signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. An mbrace Package trial period is offered on new, Certified Pre-Owned and pre-owned sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer. Subscriber Agreement is required for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required in order to use certain services. See your dealer or MBUSA.com/mbrace for details, including a list of compatible smartphones.
10. mbrace is compatible with select Apple iPhone® models running iOS 4.2 or later. Please visit MBUSA.com/mbrace for more information.
11. Roadside Assistance repairs may involve charges for parts, service and towing. Vehicle must be accessible from main roads. Depending on the circumstance, these services may be provided by an outside provider, courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
12. WARNING: THE FORCES OF A DEPLOYING AIR BAG CAN CAUSE SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURIES TO A CHILD UNDER AGE 13. THE SAFEST SEATING POSITION FOR YOUR CHILD IS IN THE REAR SEAT, BELTED INTO AN APPROPRIATE, PROPERLY INSTALLED CHILD SEAT, OR CORRECTLY WEARING A SEAT BELT IF TOO LARGE FOR A CHILD SEAT. SEE OPERATOR'S MANUAL FOR ADDITIONAL WARNINGS AND INFORMATION ON AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS AND CHILD SEATS.
13. Active Brake Assist may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It does not react to certain stationary objects, nor recognize or predict the curvature and/or lane layout of the road or every movement of vehicles ahead. It is the driver's responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for the system's alerts before braking, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance to brake safely. See Operator's Manual for system's operating speeds and additional information and warnings.